Thursday, March 02, 2006

Version 0.8

Version 0.8 is now available. I added the constants functionality and implemented a custom button that can draw multiple lines of text (I'm using just 2) as well as indicate an 'active' state by drawing a thicker upper and lower border. That replaces the [text] I used before, which used precious horizontal space.

The constants form supports two view modes, one with small buttons that shows only constant abbreviations and another with large buttons that shows the constant's name as well. I'll maybe also add the possibility to show the value instead of the name.

I didn't decide on how to implement the user definable constants (and conversions) yet. The next thing I'll do will therefore be moving the constant and conversion definitions out of the code into .xml files. How it's implemented this should be fairly easy and would make the application nicely extensible.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home