Sunday, February 19, 2006

Version 0.7

I just finished version 0.7. It contains the usual logic functions for the HEX, OCT and BIN modes. I also started to move some of the panel code out of the InitializeComponent() function which is 'managed' by the resource editor. This will later allow me to implement and use custom buttons.

Unforunately, I wasn't able to upload the new version to filelodge, which seems to be massively overloaded. I already had problems with the site in the past. I now uploaded to http://wkccp.com/ but am looking for a better solution for file storage.

I'll not work on the calculator for another week because I'll be in the US for a corporate engineering meeting.

2 Comments:

At 25/2/06 15:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wondering how to I install it ?

 
At 28/2/06 20:08, Blogger Philipp said...

The .zip file contains a .cab file, in this case YaRPNCalc_0_7.CAB. Just connect your device to your PC where you have ActiveSync installed. Then copy the .cab file to your device (with ActiveSync). The .cab file is actually an installer. Use the file explorer installed on your device and navigate to the directory where you copied the .cab file (usually \My Documents). Then double click the .cab file to install the application.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home