Saturday, February 11, 2006

Version 0.6

I did some more testing, still not much though. Nevertheless I made a new version. The only new functionality is the integer modes (HEX, OCT and BIN) now support three precisions: 32bit, 16bit and 8bit. The old problem of the screen limiting the stack output to 21 bit remains though. I'll address this later. There's another minor annyoance I noticed: the integer precisions can only be changed by toggling through them from 32bit to 16bit to 8bit. In the case of a number being on the stack which is valid for 16bit but not for 8bit, and you want to change to 32bit, you cannot do this at the moment, since you would have to go over the 8bit mode which gives an out-of-range error.

Next things I want to address are the constants and then the user conversion modes as well as the user definable constants. But first I'll be off for one week of holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home