Thursday, March 23, 2006

Progress

I started working on the user definable conversions. I'm more in an experimenting phase at the moment. The problem is entering the label and conversion value. I want to keep as close as possible to the current 'design'. Other than that I was thinking about the Conversion mode. It really only exists so I can change the Function menu into the Convert menu. If there was a way to activate both of those with the same menu button, that would be cool. What I don't want is to use a menu, i.e. having to press the menu button and select either Function or Convert would spoil the whole principle. Nicer would be: short press -> Function, long press -> Convert. But I don't know if that is possible with the .NET Compact Framework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home