Sunday, March 19, 2006

Version 1.1

Version 1.1 is ready. It contains a bunch of new functions, 1000's separators and the possibility to show the constants' values on the constant selection form. The functions can now be selected via three pages (I called them A, B and C in lack of a better name). That is a total of 3x4x4 functions. With the refactoring I've done for this version, it's quite simple to define which function is available on which button and on which page. I'll most likely move those definitions out into an .xml file as I've done for the constants and the conversions. As usual, I did only rudimentarily test this new version. So if anyone other than myself is using YaRPNcalc I would really appreciate if you would report bugs or problems in my forum (which you can use anonymously, without registration) or just send me an email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home